Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever mate a 4x4 5spd tracker tranny to a toyota t-case?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Try OTTIndusries in BC Canada.sorry don't no the adress.

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am i missing something? I dont see any adapter to mate a 4x4 tracker tranny to a toy t-case.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Does every site always list every product a vendor might have ..

as told above try OTT AKA EMAIL or phone

Or you coulda searched and found
This

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
http://www.ottindustries.com/suzuki_kicker.html

ummm this is the low range kit to mate to what ever you have, someone on the forum has the kit to direclty mate a toy t-case to the kicker, i think its the way to go..... or at least until i see these new drop in reduction units im hearing about...

BTW: i have 2 side kick tranny/t-case units (with bells) located in NY, they can be delivered to NC (or inbetweeen) late march...

I havnt posted em yet cause my bro needs to get off his lazy ass and pull em out of the shed.... so their not technically avaliable untill he shovels a path throght 5' of snow to get there.. The thought of possibale $$ might motivate him.... (200 each)

l8r
-yag

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what gear sets are avalible for the tracker t-case?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
there was a guy at SOR (the english guy that makes the 6.1)had this t-case in his zuk kick tranny and two toy cases worked out slick

and i also know a guy that is doing one now TIM LUND in tumwater wa he knows his sh!t he has also done a zuk tranny to two toy cases

can be done dont waist your time with OTT it will never work out no matter how much you talk to them LOL

:massey:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hope you are not like me, I would love to buy an adapter if they would ever get back to me. Soon I might have to figure out how to have one made for me.

Guess I just got to be patcient!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts