Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pretty much just looking to trade for a semi to built toyota truck for the wife let me know what you got
1986 samurai
factory A/C all still there
32" TSLs, 80% tread
SOA with rear springs up front and YJ springs in the rear wheel base stretched about 4 inches with new bushings in front
open front with 4.62s
rear lockright with 4.62s
6.5 t-tcase gears with mighty kong t-case mount
stock 1.3 with stock carb works flawless
5 speed with brand new valeo clutch
final crawl ratio of 106:1
bunch of spare parts, front and rear axles. hood, doors etc

few things it needs is some front shocks installed, cleaned up alittle (very mild wiring)
has half cab soft top but when i went to put it on to go snow wheeling it cracked the rear window
needs water pump
im sure there is some im forgetting, all in all its a great little rig, i have taken it out 3 or 4 times already and never had a problem.
price is 2000.00!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
bump, and to be clear, its a running driving rig now and included is a rebuilt engine. the rebuilt engine was for another samurai but sold it so it will go with this one, engine that is in the zuk runs great

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
exhaust is nice a quite but found out i does need a water pump so i need to fire sale this 2k needed a water pump less the rebuilt engine.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A/C is all there, needs to be charged, rig sat for a while before i got it in a barn. it still has manual steering but has the HD tierods and cross over that makes it higher. ive had it in some wedged areas and it actually isnt that hard to turn. to fit the YJ springs the front mount was moved ahead and it has boomarang shackles on the back for the extra length.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
i have front & back trail gear housing ifs with they have no brakets on them so you can go with any direction you want & i have 2 fox air shocks 16' travel threded body

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have front & back trail gear housing ifs with they have no brakets on them so you can go with any direction you want & i have 2 fox air shocks 16' travel threded body
If I hadn't just got rid of my Toyota buggy last week I would probably have took you up on that

1 - 20 of 23 Posts