Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two third members set up with 5.29's. One of the carriers is welded and they are both in good condition. I would like to trade for 4:88's and would be willing to pay some extra cash if one of them had a detroit locker.

These are for a toyota 4cyl 8''

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RudZuk: Already have 33's and want to go bigger, Would like a full set of tires not just 3. Thanks For the offer but no thanks.

Dont really want to sell them for know would rather trade for some 4.88's, Ill let you know if i decide to sell though.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
toyotaboy said:
RudZuk: Already have 33's and want to go bigger, Would like a full set of tires not just 3. Thanks For the offer but no thanks.

Dont really want to sell them for know would rather trade for some 4.88's, Ill let you know if i decide to sell though.
Well if they werent welded, id trade you for my 4.88's:D

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I have three centers, 4:10 gears, one welded, one locker, one open. '85 4cyl. probly too high of gear 4U though...

·
Registered
398 Posts
if you want to sell. let me know. i need one, open or welded, i don't care. take what i can get.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'v got a really nice 5.0 injected mustang motor that i would be willing to part with for one of those diffs. It has 27k on it and has all new seales. It is very very clean. I can send you pics if yould like, p.m. me if you are interested
Thanks Tyler

1 - 20 of 51 Posts