Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 75' Porsche 911s with a steel wide body conversion and rs america interior I am looking to trade for a buggy type crawler. Prefer a FJ40 type front end but humor me.

The car: 75' Porsche 911s coupe steel wide body conversion. NO RUST! Recent bare metal window out repaint. RS fiberglass front bumper turbo whale tail. 285/30/18 in rear 235/40/18 in front, Weltmeister front strut brace, new sway bar bushings. Handles very well and gets upward of 25 mpg.

Drive train: 2.7l flat 6 with approx 500mi. from complete rebuild. All the right improvements case savers, pressure fed tensioners, New bottom end bearings, valves, seals, sachs aluminum flywheel, air box pop off mod, 930 valve covers, 11 blade fan, bursch exhaust with 49 state heat exchangers, Smog delete, alternator bebuilt.
915 transmission fresh 500mi. with new seals, gaskets, updated input shaft, sachs clutch and bearings, new cv boots and rebuild. Engine and transmission work great.

The interior had a new head liner installed, new rs america carpet with rear seat delete, rs door cards, 77' dash that is in near perfect condition, cobra porsche seats, momo steering wheel, no stereo or a/c. I have everything for the A/C just disconnected for power. All new window seals, trunk and deck lid seals.

I have tons of extra parts including the hard lines to do a front mounted cooler, orig. seats, gauges, orig. door cards, orig. front bumper, extra oil tank, gas tank, fuel pump, rear seats, cargo shelf, and lots more.

I have a clean Nevada title for it. This car does not require california smog and is appreciating in value. $20k or trade for a buggy. (775)530-7478

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I know you are looking for a buggy, but if you are looking for a nasty JKU on tons, hit me up. Love the Porsche.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts