Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at trading my crf450 for a project rig, somthing that can seat 4-5. i dont care if its not finished or mabey needs a motor, somthing worth building. like to have decent axles under it and even a unfinished buggy. just like to build a good trail rig. im in utah.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it has a stage 2 cam and a mild port job, a newer set of valves. it has a new woods open k&n filter steup and a set of mrd duel shorty mid-top pipes. fat bars and black accel wheels. and comes with a new paddle, it has a good clean title.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hey man, bump for you, but i also have a question about the pipes...

I can not find the duals for a 450 on their site, was that something they did "custom" for you or is it a normal setup they offer, what did it cost if you dont mind me asking.

Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
crf

I have a blazer in the for sale section here, check it out, I dont know what your bike is worth but I would be willing to pull the motor in my blazer, then trade.....kris

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nevermind, i sent an email to MDR and he wrote back saying he does make a Dual Kit for the 450's but it is not on their site. Very cool!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Trade ya 1987 toyota 4runner that has a new engine and a 3 inch lift kit still IFS but pretty good rig I guess. I havea bout 4k in it I would deliver too. I have a solid axle for it too if ya want it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
trade

97 jeep wrangler 4 inch lift. factory dana 44 rear axle, needs new front axle. 4.6 5 speed with 93k. runs GREAT!!!! has warn winch and new clutch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts