Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1983 Toyota Pickup, bought stock in 1990 and have been wheeling it ever since..

Currently it has :

Engine/Cooling/Exhaust/Fuel System - HO 5.0 w/Northern aluminum radiator and spal electric fan, modified HO headers, mustang in-tank fuel pump in the toy EFI tank Engine has Saginaw steering pump, 180 amp 3G alternator, BBK air intake kit, FlowKooler hi-flow water pump, stainless rad hoses, Competition Cams Timing set, ARP bolts and studs, etc..
Drivetrain/Clutch - NP435/dual 23 spline toy tcases, TLC slave & MC
Suspension - front: wagoneer 44044 springs and 9012's, rear: wagonner springs and 5012's
Axles/Brakes - Front HP HD 44 w/6 lug outers and lock right, Rear disk (with ebrake calipers) 35 spline moser shafted HD D60
Interior - custom dash with autometer gauges.
Steering - hi-steer with GM stuff and toy IFS box.
Wheels/Tires - 15x10" mags with 37" MTR's.

As far as current projects go I am still finishing up my door "inserts" but the rest is lil stuff like fixing up some minor wiring issues, ebrake, etc..

Just for fun here it is when I got it..

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
top n full doors go on for winter, it was driven from sacramento to canada with the top and doors on not too long ago and wheeled in the island rock crawl (ok it was 2000 so it was a bit ago but still..)

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will consider a pre smog scout too - they don't need to be running!

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Try the Vehicles for sale/trade section. I have always admired this rig, and it's been with you for far longer than I thought.

Good Luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts