Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well with the paragon being closed and other people I know selling their buggy's I guess it is time to sell mine and build something I can drive on the street and still wheel from time to time. The buggy is built off part of a YJ frame.

Drive Train-

1996 4.3l Vortec and Painless wiring harness

Turbo 350, just rebuilt with TCI torque converter, TCI heavy duty racing rebuild kit and a TCI reverse manual valve body and B&M shifter

Dana 300 Twin Sticked with Lomax 4:1 and 32 spline front ouput and Tera 32 Spline rear output

Axles-

Front- Dana 60 with detroit locker and 5:13's, Yukon 4130 chromolly inners and outers, outers are 35 spl with mt logan drvie flanges

Rear - Dana 60 Detroit, 35 spl yokon 4130 chromolly shafts, disk brakes.

Suspension -

Front - Sprung over with waggy springs and fox shocks

Rear - Triangulated four link with 14" Bilstein Coilovers

Steering - Full hydraulic steering, PSC orbital, pump, resivoit and ram. The ram is dual sided ram

42" Irocs on 17" walker evans beadlocks

This buggy was built from the ground up over two years and I have only had it out on two rides before Paragon Closed! I hate to sell it but I want to build a jeep that I can drive on the street. Here is a link to the pictures http://rides.webshots.com/album/556526596QvIGLx

Asking Price is $19,900

Located in eastern Pa

Feel free to e-mail me - [email protected]

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe I missed it but how about specs, like wheelbase, top of cage, belly pan clearance, track width?

Thanks
The wheel base is 111" and the belly pan clearence is around 20", I believe. I will go take the measurements tonight and post them up.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I sent you a e mail under rmh give me a call

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry not interested in trading for your rig, it is a sweet rig though, good luck with the sale. I would consider a trade for a street legal, semi built rig.

Thanks,
Tim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts