Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Trail gear saved the day for me when UPS delivered my gm alternator conversion bracket to the neighbors house then typed in to their little pad that they delivered it to me.I was looking at an eight to ten day delay for a trace on the package.I called Trail Gear they said they would send me another one out and to send the first one back if and when I received it.For which Im totally greatful for their off the chart customer service.I didnt think companies did this kind of thing anymore.I used to sell Corvette parts and our customer service was good but starting to decline that was years ago.Well needless to say Trail Gear has my business and my recomendation to anyone needing parts. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
What kinda cookies ya got?

Ive always had great customer service from TG from the few times ive bought from them.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
and your neighbor didn't give it to you when they saw your name on it?

·
Premium Member
29,405 Posts
and your neighbor didn't give it to you when they saw your name on it?
Talk about fucked up neighbors :shaking:

Op, get out more and talk to your damn neighbors, that way they won't call the cops on you when you have to park your broken pile on the street for a couple weeks waiting for garage space :flipoff2:

Oh and delete this thread...made me think I was in chit-chat there for a minute :eek:

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Meh, I ordered some stuff for my first gen from TG. I received a whole bunch of Suzuki parts. I had to take a bunch of pictures and a whole lot of emails to get to parts I originally ordered. Tg was cordial 'n such but I just really didn't need any Sami parts. This was the only time I EVER got the wrong parts from ANY company...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Meh, I ordered some stuff for my first gen from TG. I received a whole bunch of Suzuki parts. I had to take a bunch of pictures and a whole lot of emails to get to parts I originally ordered. Tg was cordial 'n such but I just really didn't need any Sami parts. This was the only time I EVER got the wrong parts from ANY company...
no bueno!!! did you get too keep the sami parts???

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Hello
Trail gear saved the day for me when UPS delivered my gm alternator conversion bracket to the neighbors house then typed in to their little pad that they delivered it to me.I was looking at an eight to ten day delay for a trace on the package.I called Trail Gear they said they would send me another one out and to send the first one back if and when I received it.For which Im totally greatful for their off the chart customer service.I didnt think companies did this kind of thing anymore.I used to sell Corvette parts and our customer service was good but starting to decline that was years ago.Well needless to say Trail Gear has my business and my recomendation to anyone needing parts. Thanks
Just re read this and you don't make sense.
1- neighbor got your part
2- TG said they would send u another and to send the one back?

Eveytime I've been shipped something the ups info on the box has my name on it. And why would they ship you the same part you will be returning??

On a side note isn't the fact your neighbor accidentaly got your parts assuming your names on the box mail theft. And why couldn't you just get the part back.

P.s. Gramma's chocolate chip for those who asked:flipoff2:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Just re read this and you don't make sense.
1- neighbor got your part
2- TG said they would send u another and to send the one back?

Eveytime I've been shipped something the ups info on the box has my name on it. And why would they ship you the same part you will be returning??

On a side note isn't the fact your neighbor accidentaly got your parts assuming your names on the box mail theft. And why couldn't you just get the part back.

P.s. Gramma's chocolate chip for those who asked:flipoff2:
mmmmmmm.... i remember tasting your gramma... i means gramma's.... oh fuck it... i did em both. think your grandpa's are gonna be mad???

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Cool story, a company did what it should do.
x2.

and if your neighbor received it, on accident, they should bring it to your house or contact you... if they don't, then kick their door down, shit on their coats and take your parts... buuuuuuut, if you know the neighbor received it, why did you call trail-gear, not UPS??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts