Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received our Rock Assault™ Trunnion Bearing Eliminator Kit. http://trail-gear.com/trunnion-bearing-eliminator-kit.html

We will be installing this kit on a daily driver and give you guys some wear and drive ability reports. The kit is very complete and very impressive looking. Remember this product is intended for off road use.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Well shit, I was going to order a set up to do a install on here. They're cheap enough and they come with a knuckle rebuild kit which I was needing to do anyway.
Guess I'll just wait for the report.

·
Registered
8,807 Posts
It's about time someone did this :flipoff2:

Can't wait to see the review and write up. Are you gonna be using hydro assist or what?

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 4 runner we are installing them in does not but the ex cab that we are installing them in as well does have ram assist. The 4 runner has TG 4 stud high steer arms and the ex cab has TG 6 shooters so I think we have got most applications covered.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
It's about time someone did this :flipoff2:

Can't wait to see the review and write up. Are you gonna be using hydro assist or what?
my bud got one 2 weeks ago:flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Well where's the review? Tell him he's slackin :flipoff2:
it's on here
had to do with the rockwell hardness thread
he was going to see about getting a spare, IE: 1/2 a kit for trail spare
he should have it installed by now
I saw it, felt it, looks like a very well made set of parts, but they won't fit my /HPD60:flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
That's not from the tires, that's from the engine over heating cause your not movin fast enough :flipoff2:
you wern't there, that is at least $50 worth of tread per tire:eek::flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
you laugh
I'm taking donations for new tires!:flipoff2:
just vote #50 for TTC & I might get a set of claws, hell might even get 5 so I have a spare instead of SS wire & 60 plugs/glue:D

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
Thanks everyone, We will be hammering these from home to work to the trail!
I am hoping to get some snow time this week end on them. We are off to a good start today.
Kit looks good!!!!

We went snow wheeling this last weekend. Becareful if you go down Wentworth Springs Road where it ends at Ice House Road, big drop off. Steve almost endode and so did I. His back wheels came about three feet off the snow.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 207 Posts