Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
the wait for busted front output shafts and birfield failures is almost done! But will be a nice option!

·
Premium Member
29,405 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
What happened to December 1st? Did you break it in testing and fix it? Or what? Wanted this for xmas to myself but to late now lol

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
What happened to December 1st? Did you break it in testing and fix it? Or what? Wanted this for xmas to myself but to late now lol
what?
did xmas already pass, ! Damn I missed it:eek::homer:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Well, I think they're pretty. I'm getting one for my 8 year old niece. It will go nicely with her barbie pink and lavender color scheme. :barf:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
How long will a Yota 8" front really last doing digs? 1 trip? So then you get tons and waste output shafts.. Would be awesome tho
Uuuuuh. They tested this disco on Tattoo's rig with an 8" for a year didn't they? I know of others with the same that have no problem also...one guy I know personally that is very aggressive/rough. Pretty much like 85dhor said, if you beat it like a tard (no offense to tards), you can break stuff. Use common sense and dig responsibly and you'll be good.

Friends don't let friends dig drunk.:homer:

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
That burnt orange color is purely offensive to me, and I will not be purchasing said item for this very reason.

·
Registered
143 Posts
color?

That burnt orange color is purely offensive to me, and I will not be purchasing said item for this very reason.
your not going to buy something based on color. your a tard monkey. :flipoff2:

hell its looks like it just anodized aluminum, give it a bath in some brake clean and it will be all shiny silver so you can be mesmerized by the sparkles.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts