Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here is planning to show up this year?

I will say that last year was a lot of fun and I can't wait for this years trip.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
How's the trail riding work? Buy a state pass and wheel wherever? Marked trails?
pretty much, but if you don't know where you are going sign up for the 'guided trail rides' well worth it.

meet some good people. I don't remember off hand, but i'm pretty sure that the 'trail hero' ticket covered the state park fee, the folks up front gave out a mutli-day pass for the event

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I wish, don't have the time off for it though, I promised the wife I would take her to her mothers over thanksgiving....................

·
Registered
617 Posts
Who here is planning to show up this year?

I will say that last year was a lot of fun and I can't wait for this years trip.
I'll be there. I can't wait either.

Looks like Wed.-Sat= Nasty Half, Arrowhead, Joint Effort, TNT.

I plan on being there a day or two early for some extra wheelin'.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll be there. I can't wait either.

Looks like Wed.-Sat= Nasty Half, Arrowhead, Joint Effort, TNT.

I plan on being there a day or two early for some extra wheelin'.
Come find us, we will be showing up on the 30th. I'm down for another group run or two like last year:smokin:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Come find us, we will be showing up on the 30th. I'm down for another group run or two like last year:smokin:
Definitely :grinpimp: I believe I'll be camping in the volunteer camping area across from the group camps. I'll find you- can't miss the Timber Tiger :smokin:

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
Definitely :grinpimp: I believe I'll be camping in the volunteer camping area across from the group camps. I'll find you- can't miss the Timber Tiger :smokin:
lame question probably better served in a different thread, what is the dealio for volunteering? is it just to trail guide or are there other generic things that out of towners can volunteer for?

·
Registered
617 Posts
lame question probably better served in a different thread, what is the dealio for volunteering? is it just to trail guide or are there other generic things that out of towners can volunteer for?
Contact Lil Rich. His contact info is on the trail hero website.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I'll be there, leaving the land of liquid sunshine 9/30, should be in the area 10/1 through the end of the event. :smokin: :smokin:

Leading some trails, going to Trail Breaker, and watching the WeRock night event!

I think that camping area is under water currently :eek:

I think we've been moved to the paved staging area near the tunnel.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts