·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going this year?

·
Premium Member
11,125 Posts
I'll be there Sunday night thru the week, gotta bail sometime Friday afternoon unfortunately. Got a rental Jeep from Vegas (if I actually end up with one, but should be some sort of SUV at least) and a cheap Walmart sleeping bag, pillow, and cooler...just gonna let the rest work itself out :)

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Yep, driving over from Cali with a group of buggies for the whole week; rented a place at Sand Hollow resort as usual.

This is definitely the best off-road event I have ever attended (compared to KOH, TDS, EJS, Jeepers Jambo, Fun in the Desert, PVD, and Jeep Beach).

This year, I am trailering my rock buggy and the wife's TJ out to Trail Hero. I bring my buggy out to Sand Hollow a few times a year, but never really ran the milder trails out there and we have never taken our Jeeps before; So looking forward to the wife wheeling some of the non-buggy trails out there for once.

Gonna be a great year for sure. Can't wait to see what course Rich has set-up for the trail breaker.

https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2945454&stc=1&d=1568930465

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If any of you guys want track me down and say hi or swing into camp for a beer or two that’s cool. I’ll be flying a Skittles flag on my crawler Skittles and staying in the RV camp spots.

I should be there Friday the 27th and crawlin for a week.

If things aren’t working out for ya Vettboy, find or pm me, our crew is solid.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Yep, gonna make the long haul over again this year.....:D but I’ll run the 10 miles home for lunch and shit! Ha. If any of you guys break and need fixing I have a shop you’re welcome to use.

·
Registered
478 Posts
If any of you guys want track me down and say hi or swing into camp for a beer or two that’s cool. I’ll be flying a Skittles flag on my crawler Skittles and staying in the RV camp spots.

I should be there Friday the 27th and crawlin for a week.

If things aren’t working out for ya Vettboy, find or pm me, our crew is solid.
What RV sites are you in? I’m in the west side RV park at the lake.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sandpit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll be heading down Thursday after work from SLC.

I'm planning on tenting it on along the lake in the primitive area nearest to the entrance gate.

I'll be out there running solo in my Sami truggy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts