Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Small family owned shop with a main focus of 4x4 components. Low over head, fair rates, working with the Pirate 4x4 community for 10+ years. We love one off, keeps it interesting.....Plenty of partnerships to pull in if needed for large jobs as well.

• CNC milling
  • CNC Plasma Cutting, up to 1 inch
  • Turning
  • Engineering/Design
  • Automation Projects
  • Low volume Press Brake tasks
  • Decent stock of materials on site
  • Manufactured countless transfer case adapters, Dana 60 components, etc
Check out our gallery for a bunch of products we've been supplying Pirate over the years.
Gallery

Hit us up with any questions via PM or Email.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
[email protected]
860-341-1883

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
still loving the 4l80e/ford 205 adapter you built for me!!! solid work:mr-t:, thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Bump for a great vendor, did a Ford Toploader to NV271 adapter for me, haven't got it installed yet, but it's a nice piece of work :).

·
Registered
35 Posts
I found the gallery and you have some awesome products!!! How do I find prices and descriptions for all these great products?

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback guys! Feel free to shoot us an PM, email, or call to go over any specific needs. Clocking rings/plates and mount kits are typically in stock ready to ship. Most adapter kits are made to order.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab
[email protected]
860-341-1883

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mike, I sent you an email. Could not wait for answer back and ordered parts anyway. Cannot wait to get my stuff. Glad to see an offroad fabrication supplier so close and on the east coast!

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike, I sent you an email. Could not wait for answer back and ordered parts anyway. Cannot wait to get my stuff. Glad to see an offroad fabrication supplier so close and on the east coast!
Glad we were able to help out. Let us know if you need anything else in the future.
Regards,
Mike
Trail Tech Fab

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I have a strange one...

I need two steel sleeves turned on a lathe. Needs to be 7/8" OD and 3/4" ID about 4" long (or two of them about 2" long each)...I can verify exact length this evening; but is this something you can make?

Its thin...I know; but I just need it to sleeve a bolt inside another piece of tube.

thanks!

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a strange one...

I need two steel sleeves turned on a lathe. Needs to be 7/8" OD and 3/4" ID about 4" long (or two of them about 2" long each)...I can verify exact length this evening; but is this something you can make?

Its thin...I know; but I just need it to sleeve a bolt inside another piece of tube.

thanks!
I assume this will work. Mcmaster to the rescue.....

McMaster-Carr

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
whoa...I am not sure how I missed that!

I searched all over Mcmaster and couldn't come up with anything!

I can make this work...thanks a ton

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dana 60 pinion cover

can you quote me on the cost of QTY 2 machined pieces to make a Dana 60 pinion guard (Mild steel) or what you recommend. I just want to get the block of metal machined and I can take care of the rest. block of 1in machined to fit over the pinion then machined in the back to fit over the oil passage. I can take care of the drilling and tapping and also cutting it in half. Then I can bend up some plate and weld it to it. i can get you more specific measurements and also a drawing if we go forward with it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
bump, still in business?
I dealt with him about a year ago, good guy, let me see if I can find a phone number. It might be in this thread somewhere....he was not doing it full time anymore and maybe he is not keeping up on Pirate so much...Did you try calling?

Mike
Trail Tech Fab
[email protected]
860-341-1883

1 - 20 of 23 Posts