Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
2,089 Posts
offroad_joe said:
You should not need a log book. You are not hauling for hire. I drive a truck for a living, in California you only need to carry a log book if you go over 100 miles from your home terminal, or work over 12 consecutive hours in a day. If you stay within 100 miles and don't work past the 12 hour mark, you can just log your daily hours on a calender or time card. For this you just put down your start time, finish time and total for the week.

When I drive for recreation, I don't have to carry a log of any type no matter how far I am going. This is what I drive for recreation. 13,900 LBS for the two trailers.

How many times have you been pulled over to make sure you have a class A with doubles/triples endorsement?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.