Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRAILER FOUND

Hey guys, I'm hopin someone could help me out.

I had a trailer lined up to haul my Runner to the Hammers in February, but the owner is movin to Miles City February 1 and the trailer will be needed for him to move his stuff.

I'm lookin for a trailer at least 16' in length and preferably equipped with brakes. I can assure you that your trailer will return in the same shape it left in. If someone has one I can use, I'm even goin to take the extra step to insure it. It would mean the world to me if I could take my Runner to the Hammers this year.

I would be lookin to use the trailer from February 3-12.

If you could help me out, I would be forever grateful. I can even bring beer with me when pickin it up! Any help would be more than appreciated. I'm willin to travel quit a distance if needed.

Many thanks in advance!!!

:smokin:

Pyro

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ill talk to my boss about borrowing a trailer for you to take pyro.
Does he have a trailer in MT? Drivin to WY to pick up the trailer, then back to Clinton MT to load the Runner would take about half as much fuel as the trip to Hammertown itself.

Keep me posted!

Thanks,
Pyro

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Does he have a trailer in MT? Drivin to WY to pick up the trailer, then back to Clinton MT to load the Runner would take about half as much fuel as the trip to Hammertown itself.

Keep me posted!

Thanks,
Pyro
Yeah didn't think of that shit. :shaking:. Last Resort type of deal maybe :p

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
If you cant find one closer i have one over here in Osburn idaho on I-90. I will get a exact length but it fits my buggy and a job box on the front. It has good tires and brakes on one axle. It is also extra wide and you can drive over the fenders if need be. Let me know so i can check it out for ya.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
kyle, have ya talked to Brunden about using his ???

we all know his truck could use some goodies Dave!!:laughing:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you cant find one closer i have one over here in Osburn idaho on I-90. I will get a exact length but it fits my buggy and a job box on the front. It has good tires and brakes on one axle. It is also extra wide and you can drive over the fenders if need be. Let me know so i can check it out for ya.
Well, Osburn is only 2 hours from here. I'll keep you posted! I appreciate it!

Pyro

kyle, have ya talked to Brunden about using his ???

we all know his truck could use some goodies Dave!!:laughing:
Nope. I'll send him a text when I get to the city (for work :( ) today.

Pyro

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have one you could use, its 24 foot though, but tows like a dream, has brakes, a spare tire, and lots of attachment points. I live in Boulder, and work in Helena, let me know. New to this site, so hopefully I'm not taking it for granted lending something to a complete stranger, but if you are from Montana and love to 4X thats a good start!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have one you could use, its 24 foot though, but tows like a dream, has brakes, a spare tire, and lots of attachment points. I live in Boulder, and work in Helena, let me know. New to this site, so hopefully I'm not taking it for granted lending something to a complete stranger, but if you are from Montana and love to 4X thats a good start!!
How much does you trailer weigh? I'd be towin with my 08 DC Tundra. My Runner weighs about 4K, so the lighter the trailer, the better.

Elkwagn, welcome to the PBB and thanks so much for offerin your trailer!!!

Pyro

·
Registered
7 Posts
Honestly not sure what it weighs, always pulled it with my Cummins and didnt even know it was back there! It is a steel deck with a front rail but no rails on sides, and the axles are 3500lb rated. It is definately heavier than a 16 footer but is very well balanced, especially when you have that much room to adjust front and back with the load. It has a dovetail rear and is fairly low, and also fairly wide, I can send pics if you would like. I dont know what a "normal" trailer weighs so I would hate to guess on this one, I just know it works better than any trailer I have ever used.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Honestly not sure what it weighs, always pulled it with my Cummins and didnt even know it was back there! It is a steel deck with a front rail but no rails on sides, and the axles are 3500lb rated. It is definately heavier than a 16 footer but is very well balanced, especially when you have that much room to adjust front and back with the load. It has a dovetail rear and is fairly low, and also fairly wide, I can send pics if you would like. I dont know what a "normal" trailer weighs so I would hate to guess on this one, I just know it works better than any trailer I have ever used.
Sounds awesome. Pictures would be stellar.

Thanks!

Pyro

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts