Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I will be heading out to Sedona for some fun but I need to find a place to park my truck and trailer during the day. It is just a short car trailer so it will fit in two parking spaces but there isn't a Walmart or something similar in town with a huge parking lot. Anyone have any advice? I want to avoid parking out of town as I will be driving a Samurai rock crawler everywhere that doesnt do well at high speeds.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Call Dead Horse Ranch State park, for a fee they might let you park at the Lagoon. They are Zuk friendly.

You will have to do about 5 miles of 50mph blacktop, come into Sedona the back way through pipeline, greasy spoon, run the red rock stuff, head back the same way.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call Dead Horse Ranch State park, for a fee they might let you park at the Lagoon. They are Zuk friendly.

You will have to do about 5 miles of 50mph blacktop, come into Sedona the back way through pipeline, greasy spoon, run the red rock stuff, head back the same way.
From the ranch to Sedona is 21 miles (according to google maps). Were only doing a few trails and spending the rest of the weekend hiking and being tourists. This samurai is on 39's, full hydro, pretty much a tube chassis, and rocking about 75 hp. It's not hitting a highway lol

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
5 miles if you drop off the pavement at Tuzigoot, leads you right into downtown Sedona, and the dirt road is fun. there is also some kickass 3 and 4 level stuff if you find the right local.
Take pics of Pink jeep dudes with English accents dressed up like Chipmunks telling people how to drive. I usually cue up some Hank XXX when I see them coming.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5 miles if you drop off the pavement at Tuzigoot, leads you right into downtown Sedona, and the dirt road is fun. there is also some kickass 3 and 4 level stuff if you find the right local.
Take pics of Pink jeep dudes with English accents dressed up like Chipmunks telling people how to drive. I usually cue up some Hank XXX when I see them coming.
That's more my style. I'll look into that! I run on propane so I have to keep fuel consumption in mind too. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts