Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious as to if anyone could tell me the "about average" price on a 30 foot, two car, flatbed trailer with a 5th wheel hitch. I dont need a super heavy duty one, just a trailer in good enough shape to get me from KS to UTah and back maybe once a year and to Colorado and back a couple times a year.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
pick up an industrial auto trader, towards the back there are a lot of ads for trailers, seems liike about 3500 for yours but they vary alot.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Shop around like crazy, I have found that the same trailer varies from 1000 to 2400 depending on where you get it. Lots of them are made in Missouri, along I55. you might want to try to deal with a mfgr.

·
Premium Member
25,812 Posts
$3800 Brand new special order PJ. 28 foot, brakes on both axles 7000# axles. Got the HD tires and ramps.

Good luck finding a used one in that size. I looked for 4 months before I bought this one. They were either 26' or 34'+ in the ones I could find. Or they were the real heavy duty dual and tandem wheel style. Those were everywhere. :mad: Or they were on the east or west coast. :rolleyes: I found a few in pretty rough shape that were going to need bearings, tires and decks and they were still $1800-$2200 depending on condition.

Here's mine:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts