Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my new tow rig within a week or so and I need to find a trailer pretty soon also. I looked around a bunch and the best price I could find was from Indian Valley Trailers. Anyone have any experience with them? The trailer I am looking at is a 24 foot gooseneck lowboy. I though I would go with the lowboy so as to try to keep the center of gravity low. I can get it delivered to my house for $3500, does that sound good? All the local traieler places wanted at least $5500.
My other question was do you guys think I can fit two cruisers on it pretty good? My cruisers bumper can go over the other cruisers bumper so we can get them pretty close. Does anyone have any pics of two rigs on a 24 footer?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
You are in Logan... go over to the Logan coach factory and see if they will sell to you there. $3500 is pretty cheap for the kind of trailer you are looking at. We have a 24 foot Logan g/n on the lot right now. It is a deck over, 4 foot beaver tail with flip over ramps, double axle, single tire... right around $5500-5800 after freight. I love that trailer. I've had to load it down with feed and other stuff, and that trailer doesn't flinch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts