Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a set of tr beadlocks on order and I called to see when they would be in and the customer service guy I was talking to said that Trailready had filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy or something like that. He said he would refund my money and I should have the credit on my card by tomorrow. Anybody know anything else about this?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
havent heard for sure, but with all of the "company rigs" and " demo vehicals" they have it wouldnt suprise me.. im local and see a bunch of the rigs all the time.. but i havent heard any thing ..

in other words.. you had it strait from the horses mouth
and im just post pading...

·
Registered
790 Posts
AH HA HA HA You will never get your beadlocks I ordered some this summer and waited 3 months I finally just cancelled my order and bought some off Rockstomper and got them in 2 weeks. They will tell you one more, one more week till your ear falls off!!!!
Thats my .02cents

·
Registered
266 Posts
They are dropping their armored bumper division, but the wheel end of it is getting totally revamped. Order times should go way down. :)

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Why do I have the feeling that Lance would trade the :fj: for a chance the wheel their Jeep Liberty "McDonalds" edition. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
244 Posts
beadlocks

Well, I ordered my beadlock kits from Bobby Long of Longfield Super Axles. Sent him my money order on a Saturday was wheelin' the next Sunday with them. He said he has many 15" in stock and 16"s not very far out.

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
we've got a set of 15x10 6x5.5 TR beadlocks steel with aluminum ring if any one is looking for that size.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts