Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was chasing this tweaker thro my town cuz he stole a car... and well afterwards my tranny and cluch are makin funny noises, it makes a whining sound when i press in the cluch and when ever i let off the gas it vibrates the hell out of the truck, im tryin to find out what exactly it could be, im thinkin its the throwout bearing but i want to be 100%sure

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sounds like time to replace the clutch, throw out bearing and pilot bearing. Get the flywheel resurfaced as well.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
100% sure so your asking the internet to troubleshoot for you instead of takeing stuff apart and taking a look yourself?

On a side note: chaceing the tweeker through town sounds fun!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i use it as a daily to and i cant work on it till weekends and why do you care if i ask online?

·
Read Only
14,843 Posts
Dudes. He's freakin batman, chasing bad guys around town.

I say he deserves a little slack. The less time he spends taking the wrong things apart, the more time he spends fighting crime. :bounce:

PS: Batman, check your mounts on the crossmember, too. Sometimes, driving rough and stomping gas and dropping clutch can "bounce" the tranny. I've had mine get a little loose and vibrate. Drove me nuts until I noticed the bolts were loose. :laughing:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I say he deserves a little slack. The less time he spends taking the wrong things apart, the more time he spends fighting crime. :bounce:

PS: Batman, check your mounts on the crossmember, too. Sometimes, driving rough and stomping gas and dropping clutch can "bounce" the tranny. I've had mine get a little loose and vibrate. Drove me nuts until I noticed the bolts were loose. :laughing:
i found the problem i snaped a few tranny bolts and the crossmember bolt were loose but thanks for your info and i liked the whole batman thing made me laugh.... at least someone on this damn site has some humor

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Wanted to be 100% sure before tearing it apart so you ask people online to guess what's wrong with it?
see its people like you that make me say fuck toyota people most of toyota people think there shit is way better than everybody elses and most of em think there shit smell better than everyone elses i mean fuck im not good with trannys you fuckin asshole

·
Registered
36 Posts
see its people like you that make me say fuck toyota people most of toyota people think there shit is way better than everybody elses and most of em think there shit smell better than everyone elses i mean fuck im not good with trannys you fuckin asshole
lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts