Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a slap shifter for my 86 suburban and cannot find one does anyone know of a company that makes one that will fit? Its got a 700r4 in it.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Really dude? Have you checked, Kragen, Checker, Schucks, O'Rielly, Autozone, Napa, PepBoys, Jegs, Summit Racing, Ebay, Craigslist, Autoparts Warehouse, Advanced Autoparts, JC Whitney.... Dude..... REALLY?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Also, sidenote. You do realize that any GM fullsize from 73 to 87 (including 87-91 V and R series and Blazers and Suburbans) have the same floor up front right? I mean, you DID search right? You DID GOOGLE RIGHT? I am assuming, since you are not in the NEWBIE section asking about a damn shifter right?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i checked, i checked, i googled, i googled, i googled some more, all i found was shifters for turbo 350's, 400's, and everything besides a fucking 700r4.

DID I MENTION I MOTHERFUCKIN GOOGLED????

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Thats what you get for beign a member on this damn forsaken POC forum.

If it were fu...14 bolts and 38+"tires you would have answers.

CHeck out Artcar, Winters and Chetaa shifters. theres some you can use with either 400 and 700 not sure though

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
hey i thought i smelled something cooking, then i found this guys pride on the grill. wtf nobody sent out invites to the bbq?

seriously, when in doubt call places like summit or jegs. they're tech lines can help alot.

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
pride on the grille?

fuck his pride.
he should have done some research... i can pick up any number of catalogs and find a shifter.. you want console mounted, or not? you want truck height, or not? you want a reverse lock out, or not? you want a gated shifter, or not? ratchet or not?

this isnt rocket science, its a fawkin shifter. this basically means his computer skills leave SO MUCH to be desired that he cant operate GOOGLE! how is he supposed to bolt a shifter to the floor with a bench seat? do they make bucket seats for a chevy? can you find that on google? does the bucket seat require a base that will bolt in, and can you find THAT on google?

Next, he will want us *(like most of these fucking dipshit know-it-all newbies) to come to his house to assemble and install it for him so he can go cruise the mall with his gay buddies with all their bolt on parts.

fuck em. Im disgusted.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thats what you get for beign a member on this damn forsaken POC forum.

If it were fu...14 bolts and 38+"tires you would have answers.

CHeck out Artcar, Winters and Chetaa shifters. theres some you can use with either 400 and 700 not sure though
Spell check jackass! I can't understand what you are writing:flipoff2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts