Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
Kenneth said:
I have a T18 2wd - $200 and another T18 w/ adapter to a 231 - both rebuilt - $1000.:jeep:
I think this is for vendors only....:rolleyes: Should probably move this or delete and start over.....How did you get a yellow star??:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Re: Re: Tranny & Transfer case for Sale

suspect said:


I think this is for vendors only....:rolleyes: Should probably move this or delete and start over.....How did you get a yellow star??:confused:
Have you read his sig? Looks like a Vendor to me. I doubt Lance just gives yeller stars out to anyone:flipoff2:
Cord
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this is for vendors only.... Should probably move this or delete and start over.....How did you get a yellow star??
Like all the rest of the vendor's did. I have stuff left over after a restoration is finished sometimes. If it generates some income to move it, I'm sure going to try. Oh, the star ain't free either.

Satisfied? :flipoff2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Tranny & Transfer case for Sale

cord318 said:


Have you read his sig? Looks like a Vendor to me. I doubt Lance just gives yeller stars out to anyone:flipoff2:
Cord
I honestly did not read his sig, but I consider a "vender showcase"....a vender showcase:flipoff2: ....as in new products for sale. We has a sec where trannies + t-cases should be sold:rolleyes: But not here.....if they were "new" I could see it happen but I don't think we should have to look in 2 diffrent places to find the same thing. Not trying to be an ass but I think it is wrong.....:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
Kenneth said:


Oh, the star ain't free either.

Satisfied? :flipoff2:
No shit:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,910 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Tranny & Transfer case for Sale

suspect said:


snip... I consider a "vender showcase"....a vender showcase:flipoff2: ....as in new products for sale. We has a sec where trannies + t-cases should be sold:rolleyes: But not here.....if they were "new" I could see it happen but I don't think we should have to look in 2 diffrent places to find the same thing. Not trying to be an ass but I think it is wrong.....:D
You have "almost" a valid point "this time" about why is their used stuff in two different places. I'm not the moderator in here but it seems to me you need to less of an ass the rest of the time. Policy in the vendor section is HANDS OFF ... well ok.... "words off" in actuality..... No bad mouthing vendors plain and simple.

I can see where someone may be confused why there are Vendor's with used items in this forum and not in the For Sale Forum. Actually though, the reason is quit simple. Vendors are not allowed to sale ANYTHING in ANY other forums but here. Vendors have never been allowed to sale items in the For Sale Forums. Thus.... here they pimp their new and old wares. Get use to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tranny & Transfer case for Sale

coachgeo said:


I'm not the moderator in here but it seems to me you need to less of an ass the rest of the time.



Vendors are not allowed to sale ANYTHING in ANY other forums but here. Vendors have never been allowed to sale items in the For Sale Forums.

When am I "an ass" the rest of the time??? I don't harrass anybody........


2nd quote....I see your point here but I think it is hogwash that "venders" can't sell used stuff in the f/s section....after all that's why it is called a f/s section....sheesh!!:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Hmm, maybe it's time for a poll of some sort. If this forum is to show off a Vendor's wares or services primarily then, if a Vendor has something to sell like the above...why not be able to sell it in the other forums relative to the items being offered?

Crap! For $100 I'd expect to be able to! :rolleyes:

I can see both points of view here as far as you guys are concerned. But, if the only place I could post some leftovers from a finished project is here only, well, it seems restrictive to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
I really don't think anybody comes into this section to buy this kind of stuff?:confused: I reacted the same way as suspect and thought kenneth had misposted, but someone deleted my post. I think it would be retarded if a vendor couldn't sell something like this in the for sale section.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
bobjohnson said:
I really don't think anybody comes into this section to buy this kind of stuff?:confused: I reacted the same way as suspect and thought kenneth had misposted, but someone deleted my post. I think it would be retarded if a vendor couldn't sell something like this in the for sale section.
Thank you;)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top