Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dumb question time.

Currently this is residing in a 87 4runner.

I would like it to be in a 93 4cyl pick-up. Are these pretty much interchangeable? Any issues I will run in to? How do I figure out what transmission is currently in the 93?

I am assuming I will have to have the driveline on the truck shortened.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
As long as both are 4cyl, It'll bolt right up. Hope it has bucket seats. Gonna need one new hole and the floor, and an existing hole may need the sheetmetal at the rear trimmed a bit. Driveshafts will need shortened/lengthened ~6.5".

Edit: That's probably more trouble than it's worth. Just ship it to me and spare yourself the headache. :flipoff2: Inchworm is good stuff.

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
As long as both are 4cyl, It'll bolt right up. Hope it has bucket seats. Gonna need one new hole and the floor, and an existing hole may need the sheetmetal at the rear trimmed a bit. Driveshafts will need shortened/lengthened ~6.5".

Edit: That's probably more trouble than it's worth. Just ship it to me and spare yourself the headache. :flipoff2: Inchworm is good stuff.
Ha shipping will be like $3,000.....

I plan on buying some buckets and cutting a new hole. The front d-line already has ridiculously long splines I am hoping to get lucky with that one.

I bought the t case set up in like 2007, put it in the 4runner, drove the 4runner onto the trailer and there it has sat...... So I need to get it in the new truck so it sees some use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts