Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am about to buy some 31" mudders from Treadwright. anyone have good/bad experiences with them?

·
Banned
1,300 Posts
I'd run 'em. Search under "Hi-Tec Retreading" & you should get more info than you can read in a day. That is their previous name.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd run 'em. Search under "Hi-Tec Retreading" & you should get more info than you can read in a day. That is their previous name.
Ah yes, thanks alot man

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've been running them for 2 years now. Jeep isn't my daily, but sees alot of highway use on the way to/from trails. About the only complaint I have is they're loud at 60-70mph. I've had them aired down to 10psi in the sand and they still worked great.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been running them for 2 years now. Jeep isn't my daily, but sees alot of highway use on the way to/from trails. About the only complaint I have is they're loud at 60-70mph. I've had them aired down to 10psi in the sand and they still worked great.
Awesome, thats what i like to hear... I looked em up on that old name and its looks like a good debate between yes and no for use on a DD but I think im gonna go for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts