Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 02' Trek 4500 Mt. bike for sale. I bought it last year and have hardly ridden it at all. It is for all intents and purposes brand new. So new in fact that it hasn't even been back in for the first tune up. I cannot seem to find the time to ride it so away she goes. I paid about 500 so I'd like to get 350 for it which I think is a screamin' deal. I live somewhat close to Sac and Citrus Heights so maybe someone there wants it. Let me know. Thanks.:D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank god some one is showing some interest..... Ummmmm I don't have any pics but you should be able to find some on Treks web site. It's a 4500 model... Red/silver. Yeah I'll ship.... no probs.:D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The frame size is 21.5. That bike on the web site is pretty much it except mine is a 02' It's red and silver, and it looks like thats not a color for this year. Except for being a little dusty the bike is a 9.75 outta 10, almost brand new.:D

·
Registered
663 Posts
I live in Sac and may be interested in taking it for a test ride if you still have it.

Let me know when you are available

Email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stuman, I've been having some email probs so you might be getting multiple emails. Sorry. Let me know about the bike.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts