Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone had link to sights that looked like a triangle when properly aligned. Can't seem to find it.

Help please.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Why? You feel like wasting some money?
you no likey?

I shoot with a master class shooter rather frequently that uses the sights from the page i posted and he likes them alot.

-Scott

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Huh. Never would have guessed.

No, I have not tried them. But now I'd like to, on a no-risk sort of basis only.

What I need to do is get someone to buy a set and mail me their Glock slide... So I can put them through a match, and then mount them on your gun... (I install sights on probably 3 or 4 local shooters Glock's each month).

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Good lord, they look slow.

My problem with them (and this has been based COMPLETELY on pics on the web) is how hard it looks like it would be to reacquire the front sight on a .10-.15 split (follow-up shot).

Fast splits on a 10-15 yard target look like they'd require some serious work hunting for the front sight as it returns to the notch from recoil. Factory Glock sights, and traditional night sights for them like meprolights and whatnot, offer a horrible sight picture for shooting fast. A taller pair of sights and a bit of a gap on either side of the front post make the quick shooting of paired shots much easier.

(For reference, my competition gun and my carry gun are both wearing these...)

But I could be way off base... Like I said, I'm basing my opinion of the product on pictures. And that's a horrible way to evaluate sights.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Styers have those type stock I think, probably try one out someday.

·
Registered
822 Posts
it looks to me as if the huge glowing rear sight would make it hard to focus on the front sight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts