Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Just returned from an excelent trip to the southwest. Bought a 107 pickup in vegas and drove it around NV and AZ then packed the whole mess in a ryder truck went to CA to pickup a motorcycle and check out BCB. Then it was back to Indiana. Wanted to thank Mike Slade for his hospitality (had a lot of fun). Also thanks to Timm and Matt for their time and showing me around.
-Thanks Again
-Ike

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Ike,

Hopefully Mike didn't try to feed you that Kim Chee stuff (ever seen how its made). Enjoy the drive back home.

You should get together with Paul when he heads west this summer and come run the rubicon with the 59. I working to get Timm and Mathew as well.

-Jeff

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Ike,

Glad you made it home safely. Thanks for the presents. They'll be a nice addition. Now I just need the other half (hint hint). :flipoff2:

We really should have had the camera when you were abusing the S1 and CrewCab. Hope you had fun. It's always nice to get out and do a little wheeling even if it's only for a few minutes.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Ike - I understand that "someone" "may" have got a little seat time in a certain 80" beast, eh? Spill the beans boy! I bet you're still grinning . . . . ;)

cheers,

isaac

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
As if I wasn't jealous of you enough before!

Turns out we won't be down to visit/bother you this weekend, Beth decided she would rahter have me fix the leaking pipes in the ceiling of her office, rather than visit and go 'wheeling.

Scott's going to Attica this weekend, if you have any energy left.

Peace,
Paul

·
Registered
660 Posts
Damn

Don't you have a job??? :flipoff2: I'm envious. The 107 looks sweet. Not envious of that trip home. Must have been a bitch of a drive.
Simon

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replies

Nigel- I'm only about 5 feet tall and 115 lbs - I just wear bulky clothes . . .

Jeff- Mike didnt try to feed me any Kim Chee . . . I'd love to make it out for the rubicon people keep bugging me to go. I just need to get in the truck and start driving. With the right crowd it would be a spectacular trip.

Mike- Happy to send you an oval for those badges. Email/PM me with an address. ABUSE? Thats just my driving style. Youre welcome to drive my junk anytime.

Isaac- There are so many cool 80 inchers its hard to keep track of them all

:flipoff2: but yes, still grining.

Greg- Thanks man

Paul- Thats ok, I wont be around anyway. Weathers supposed to be nasty too. Let me know when you have some more free time and we'll head over there.

Ron- Everythings for sale . . .

Simon- Who would hire me? Yeah, 107 is a nice original little rig. The trip home was a little tedious, drove from flagstaff AZ to Indiana with no stops which made it go pretty fast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts