Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for the past few years things have changed a lot for me. I am fortunate the Shops been doing well, and After having a kid and selling the the last buggy in the fall, i have decided to start another build. The name "Triple Threat" represents the ability to conquer the toughest obstacles, comfortably seat the family, and realistically ride to town and get gas and lunch. I am realistic. After building lots of rides, I don't expect this to be a highway cruiser. I know i can build it to go up the best trails, and fit the family. However, My road use will be limited. The majority will be the short 10 minute back woods commute to my local town, drag strip, and car shows. This aspect has been missed ever since i started building them to wild to be streetable. It will be running a removable wind shield, mirrors,turn signals, standard wheels and 41 radials for street use. (bead locks and sx's for the off road trips)
Build specs
CTSV LS6 engine with mods.......450hp
th400
atlas
tons
43 sx's
Twisted stitch seats
Rolled tube accents

Now to the pics
triplethreat1.jpg

triplethreat2.jpg

triplethreat3.jpg

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Looking good PJ. Now get to work on mine. Just kidding. Hey man, I'm like nine hrs from you. I'm thinking in the next few weeks maybe head down on a rig move and do some pedal, seat and steering column fitting.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks good pj glad your finally getting to build one for yourself. Maybe when I get the yj buggy done we can hook up and do some wheelin

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics

Thanks guys. Trey i look forward to a visit. Once we get that pallet of parts we should make some headway on yours. Double barrel works well. Very cheap to.
Fresh air. It sitting low in the rear from my custom wood suspension.
CIMG1788.jpg

CIMG1787.jpg

CIMG1789.jpg

CIMG1786.jpg

CIMG1785.jpg

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
What no rear steer??:p
Kidding man that is looking great!! Can't wait to wheel with ya once this is finished. Maybe then you won't flop on the stuff I crawl brother (sorry had to). It could be the builder, but I'm thinking that was all driver.

See you in a few weeks!!

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Looking good PJ... It's a far cry from the good ole days and the sky high cruiser! :smokin: It's amazing how far things have come. Hurry up and get it done. We need to go wheeling somewhere!

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
skins

thanks guys. I have used .060 for sides an roof but also can upgrade to .090 for the roof. It will take some work with a roller to get the .090 to work on the roof though.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts