Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 pickup with a 1990 22 re in it does the old humpety hump at 35. fuel filter is supposedly new. what else?

·
Registered
45 Posts
what is the old humpety hump and 35? whatever it is don't do 35 problem solved. Please explain what you mean by old humpety hump at 35 so people can help you.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
1985 pickup with a 1990 22 re in it does the old humpety hump at 35. fuel filter is supposedly new. what else?
Is that waht you call it when your in your moms room making animal noises :laughing:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like when i hit 35 it starts pulsing real bad and it doesnt climb out of it. it just hovers around 1000 to 1700 rpms. pissing me off.

·
Banned
11,679 Posts
Is it the right supposed fuel filter? Maybe taking your dick out of it once in awhile to let some fuel flow through might solve your problem:confused:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
wow. people round here are assholes. fuck pirate4x4.com
Take this shit to yotatech.com

You are a fucking dumbass... what the fuck kind of help do you expect when you give us this type of professional analysis?? "it does the old humpety hump at 35"

Give me a break... oh and we are surely going to miss you if you don't ever come back :shaking:

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
i miss him already. :crybaby2:
hey my rig gets all froopty looped and flibbidy jibbid when i get all up in it. any suggestions? thanx in advance...

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
i miss him already. :crybaby2:
hey my rig gets all froopty looped and flibbidy jibbid when i get all up in it. any suggestions? thanx in advance...
wear a rubber?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts