Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
So from a mechanical standpoint, I'm trying to determine what the dimension of each one of those (I suppose) angle beams are.
4x4 inches? 6x6" ? OK, how thick is it, 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" or even thicker?
A guess would be 1/4". If it's 6"x6" @ 1/4" thick and you have to cut what 2-3 slats top and bottom, some Mexican has his work cut out for him. It could be done with batteries, but man, it's going to take more than a few and quite a bit of time.
Two slats is 4' and 3, both sides is 6 feet of 1/4" plate. How long would that take?
I'm gonna guess that the builders of the wall know. Like they don't know how to break into their own wall.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
An abrasive wheel in a gas powered concrete saw would blast right through that stuff all day long.
Cutting a small piece of concrete and rebar inside a small steel tube? Did they forget who their trying to keep out?
I'm sure it is just a coincidence that Milwaukee stepped up their game a fair bit. They just introduced their MX line that will negate the use of a gas powered saw.

https://www.ohiopowertool.com/p-22139-milwaukee-mx-fuel-14-cut-off-saw-one-key-mxf314-1xc.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtf_tBRDtARIsAIbAKe2dSePOsz9Ke4-9CAPMzaCs4nZDtTVyP8-W7MCgFI-BZ7lf_u-EihQaAjlZEALw_wcB

·
Gravity Works!
30,945 Posts
Maybe it’s just me but, how the fawk do you cut through concrete face with a sawzall? Or steel for that matter. Maybe a battery powered jack hammer but a sawzall? Course, they are aggressive desperate hard working wetbacks, so there is that. Cartel is like “cut a hole in de wall or we cut your stinking head off”! Type motivation also.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
The picture of a hole in the wall that is being used everywhere is from a test wall, The media is just rehashing old stories.... Here's NBC from January saying the wall can be cut through with a sawzall.. Same Pic being used.... which was cut with a Torch but that's another detail...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/test-steel-prototype-border-wall-showed-it-could-be-sawed-n956856
Washington Post made shit up and others ran with it without fact checking? No way!

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Damn, what kind of a triumphant veiny bastard of a battery does that thing use?
Big and expensive apparently. I get snivelly over paying 100 for a M18 9.0. I don't see me owning anything in that line that uses a 600 dollar battery. For reasons I can't fathom, I was attracted to their MX light tower at 27,000 lumens. Then I saw the price. This amateur will never own one at 3 grand.

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
And they are liberals and I was obviously pointing out their irony in their dumbass beliefs, which is proven false by the wall built on the border in their own backyard.

It’s not irony for the rest of us, because we’re not retarded and we know walls work.

Let’s not forget that Democrats were all about walls and talked about how well they work. Until Trump.
The word you're looking for is hypocrisy.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Big and expensive apparently. I get snivelly over paying 100 for a M18 9.0. I don't see me owning anything in that line that uses a 600 dollar battery. For reasons I can't fathom, I was attracted to their MX light tower at 27,000 lumens. Then I saw the price. This amateur will never own one at 3 grand.
That pissed-off inverter is pretty sweet, too.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Fify :flipoff2:
Even more fun is a real copy/paste from the link compared to the copy/paste in the OP.

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — Smugglers from Mexico have reportedly been able to breach recently constructed sections of the border wall, according to a report from The Washington Post .

:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Anything can be destroyed with time and energy, but as JR said, how much time and work before they get noticed by patrols and monitoring devices.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts

·
Registered
29,929 Posts
Mine fields worked in the past
i mean, if you want to be serious about it.

but really, all this bickering over a wall, when the real problem is the want so strong that people will risk it.

end the war on drugs and cut off the cartel funding.
end welfare, so there's no more incentives.

done.
billions saved.

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
i mean, if you want to be serious about it.

but really, all this bickering over a wall, when the real problem is the want so strong that people will risk it.

end the war on drugs and cut off the cartel funding.
end welfare, so there's no more incentives.

done.
billions saved.
San Francisco has pretty much done this, even hand out needles to addicts.
The place is literally being destroyed, crime is increasing at an alarming rate and good, hard working people are staying away and/or leaving.

This is the same in multiple different states that have tried exactly what you’re suggesting and it’s failed miserably.

Edit;
The current “opioid epidemic” is a perfect example of what happens when you make serious drugs, easily accessible and legal.
I have lost count of the stories I have heard, where someone’s family member had a minor injury and got prescribed a pain pill. That pain pill soon became worthless and they needed one stronger.
That new pill became worthless and a new high was reached with an even stronger drug. Many end up on meth and heroin.

We can all see this happening and where it’s going and to deny it is ridiculous. Hard working men and women given easy access to strong legalized drugs and they become unemployed drug addicts that then commit crimes such as theft to support their new habit b

61 - 80 of 136 Posts