Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks to be a Dodge (if it has the CAD which I think I see the edge of in the first pic) Dana 44 or possibly 60. Hard to tell anything beyond that from the two pics provided. If it originally came with leaf spring mounts it's on the older side, first gen Ram, Ramcharger something along those lines. I don't think Dodge used front leaf springs past the mid 90s on anything. I could be wrong I'm knowledgeable but no expert.

·
blatant asshole
12,513 Posts
Late 70s early 90s
3/4t

Though idk why you have the down facing ubolts when it has the studs in the housing on top already.

And it is a d44. A d60 would have kingpins.

·
Registered
1989 Jeep Cherokee
2,167 Posts
how can i tell if this is a dana 44 or a dana 60 ? thanks
Buy a locker and set of gears, and install them.

Edit: google front Dana 44. The differential cover bolt pattern is a dead giveaway, plus kingpins are missing from the inner C/top of the steering knuckle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Edit: google front Dana 44. The differential cover bolt pattern is a dead giveaway, plus kingpins are missing from the inner C/top of the steering knuckle.
thanks

where can i get u-bolt plates for a 90's dodge dana 44 front axel? found u-bolts just no plates, thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts