Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched :flipoff2: and looked through the entire "pics of your favorite toy" thread and still can't find it so,

Its a pic of, I believe, a silver toy p/u with upward curved tubing originating from the frame rail (i think) and has the spare tucked between the tubes. I think it also has flip hatch on the back. I can't seem to find the pic and it was one the sickest tube bed i've ever seen.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That one is pretty sick too, but thats not the one I was trying to find. I wouldn't mind having some more pics of that one though.

The one I'm looking for has quarter circle curves coming off the frame and in the pic, the tube bed was unpainted. There were only 2 pics of it.

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
hmm search bigtoyfreak ...

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I bet your talking about the one from TinBender.

I will see if I can find it.

Whhheewww, Gawd damn that took a little work. :laughing:

If this isnt it, then I dont know what one your talkin about. There are pics through out the thread so dont give up on the 1st pic, it is on like page 2 or something then gets more into it later in the thread.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62801&highlight=flat

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FatA$$ Toyota said:
I bet your talking about the one from TinBender.

I will see if I can find it.

Whhheewww, Gawd damn that took a little work. :laughing:

If this isnt it, then I dont know what one your talkin about. There are pics through out the thread so dont give up on the 1st pic, it is on like page 2 or something then gets more into it later in the thread.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62801&highlight=flat
That is the one, thanks. Its on page 4 and 5. I guess my memory was a bit off from how the tubes came off the frame, but its sick nonetheless. Appreciate it. :smokin:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Simple, functional, and its lines flow into the body of the 2nd gen p/u, something most other tube/flat beds do not do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts