Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I dont post much over here since im into the jeeps, but I am trying like hell to find a HP 44 out of a 77-79 f-250. Does anyone know who would possibly have one. It really sucks cause everyone is taking them to the crusher as the scrap prices go up....

Thanks

·
Registered
595 Posts
well without knowing where your at it's kinda hard to say, but I see trucks with them everywhere.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in WV..... I didnt know if someone had a graveyard, since I know someone has a bronco graveyard, but I cant remember the name of the place.

·
Registered
595 Posts
There's a place called Jeff's bronco graveyard, but it's not really a junkyard, just a specialty place.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, thats what I was thinking of.... I dought he would have a 3/4 ton 44. Since obviously he deals in broncos. lol

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Heres an idea, make a post in the wanted section:flipoff2:

I've got a 78 f250 dana 44 and I'm willing to trade even up for a 78/79 dana 60

Brewchief:D

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
buy a 60

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have one, Its already a 5 lug, but is a leaf spring front end. I am in West Virginia. Where you at?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need a leaf sprung 8-lug dana 44 out of a 3/4 ton f-250.

BTW I already have 2 60s setting here. They are in the big Jeep though, these will be going in the XJ.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I sent you a PM, The front end I have is a leaf spring 5 lug under a half ton Ford. If you are needing 8 lug, it aint gonna work.

·
Registered
159 Posts
give crazydave at AOL dot com a try.

hes in west virginia and he has some of these axles that Im sure he'd sell.

If not come down to SC and Ill sell you one.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
F250rollinon37s has one. buut hes in CA. :laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts