Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My brother picked up a new Century Arms C91 Sporter .308 a few years ago in un-fired condition from a friend. We took it out over the summer and ran about 30 rounds through it, brought it back and it broke it all the way down, cleaned it and put it away.

He's since decided he wants to get rid of it to put money towards a new M1A and I told him I'd try to find out what they are worth. I haven't found much online to price it. I went to a local gun show yesterday and they had the exact gun for just under $1200, but knowing gun shows I'm sure thats up there.

Everything in the picture (probably the case as well) will go with it. He also says he has like 14 more cheap alum. magazines but they're lost in his storage unit somewhere.

Here are some pics;

Thanks.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
6-8. is the bolt ground?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Century International Arms never stood out in the quality department. That said, it does seem to be in near new condition and could probably bring up to $700. I`ve seen the same guns go for $400-500 used.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Just out of curiosity is this the same gun as a CETME? Or same gun diff manufacture?

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I'm not sure what that means
roller locked rifles are headspaced (sorta) by the gap between the locking piece and the bolt. If you let the charging handle go home and look threw the magwell from the bottom you will see the locking piece and the bolt. The gap between them is what gets measured.

now for a "ground bolt" or how to tell:
remove the bolt/bolt carrier
take the locking part from the bolt head.
look for obvious "grinding marks" on either one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts