Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few vids of TSF on New Years day. We had more people break (including myself) in our group today than I have seen in a while.

All the ones that I got are from Waterfall. For those who dont know it has a right and left side with two options for each side. The hardest option is right side, left. This is the Waterfall. It really is just a rock face with a natural spring at the base that never dries up (even in the dead of summer)

Our own Drewp starting the right

TSF 1-1-12 - YouTube

Z and Drewp hittin it. Z on the right, left line and Drewp on the right, right line

TSF 1-1-12 - YouTube

And a few of me hitting the Waterfall face, right, left line. Clutch slipped bad and I lost power on one of them and the last you will see how I broke a new Hy pinion set up by Marlin. Third trip, out second time wheelin it! :mr-t

TSF 1-1-12 - YouTube

TSF 1-1-12 - YouTube

TSF 1-1-12 - YouTube

TSF1-1-12 - YouTube

TSF 1-1-12 - YouTube

This is the one I broke my front Hy pinion third. Right after the vid stopped the thing went "POP"

TSF 1-1-12 - YouTube

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 psi....

It is hard to get good traction on these rocks up here. They are mostly very smooth.

The rocks are usually wet.... if they are dry then the ground is usually wet... and if the rocks and ground are dry then it must be one of those few lucky weeks of the year.....

Welcome to the land of liquid sunshine.....

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
:smokin:

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
5 psi....

It is hard to get good traction on these rocks up here. They are mostly very smooth.

The rocks are usually wet.... if they are dry then the ground is usually wet... and if the rocks and ground are dry then it must be one of those few lucky weeks of the year.....

Welcome to the land of liquid sunshine.....
I've never been to Brown's when its dry lol. This quote is the story of my life. Seems like by the time its dry and I can go, its closed for fire danger.

I'm surprised your third broke so easily, I didn't see any untypical yota abuse going on.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
A few of them Toys are still running leaves. Wishing I was there because I would fit right in :). Looked like stereotypical Toyota fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts