Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting some new meats but can't decide on which ones. My driving comprises of all types of environments from large boulders to creek beds and loose dirt and hill climbs as well. I kind of want a good all around tire but would rather it perform better in the rocks if I had to choose one specific type of terrain. I'm planning on running 35's or 36's just to give ya'll an idea on tire size. Thanks in advance for ya'lls input. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Irok

You should search.

What is so damn hard about searching? Yes, it's a different size than what some of us run. But hell, it doesn't really change too much. Anyhow.......

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
thornbird...........duh!

you are a fucking moron. eat shit and die.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
currently running Iroks

Love them, though I'm alway's in the mist of trying something new:D

Shooting for the Pitbull Rockers in the 42" Flavor:grinpimp:

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've got 39 pitbull maddogs and love them- hook up GREAT in the rocks, very good in the shallow mud/rocks that I've tried them on (no nasty mud yet).

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have always been an TSL fan (39.5's and 44's). I have been disappointed with the Irok's tread depth in sizes smaller that 42's.

I have been running the 42" Pit Bull Rockers this season in two races and a few trail rides. I have been surprisingly impressed. The tread depth is deep and the compound soft enough (softer than the TSL's and Irok's) to hook up but not come apart. I have been playing a lot with the tire pressure. The Pit Bull's seam to require more pressure than the TSL's.

Just my .02!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts