Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tsunami on the way.....everyone is all worried, lowlanders heading up the hill, some surfers heading to the water....needed to go to the parts store to get some stuff for the buggy but they are all closed....bummer. its funny people always say (about crawlers) where are you going to use that, thats a lot of money to just go driving around in the rocks and sticks....but now at a time like this if it gets bad, those with real rigs are way ahead, what happens if the roads are gone and filled with debris? more justification to have such a vehicle.....hope we dont need to use it to save anyone....i bet we get some waves, and thats it.....i hope.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I agree, in disaters many 4x4 peeps have been the first responders because we can get there without the road. I am glad I have 2 vehicles for that purpose. If the road goes out I know enough ways around it or if need be over it. Cane roads here I come.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Watching CNN in SoCal.. they're reporting 3 foot tall waves and rising water level. Good luck Bruddas.

·
Registered
644 Posts
well it turned out to be a really small deal, lucky us. I heard that at a couple small boat harbors there were some boats that got damage from the dramatic change in sea level. The media is doing there job and luckily it turned out to be minor. Next time we might not be so lucky, good to be prepared.

·
Registered
216 Posts
well it turned out to be a really small deal, lucky us. I heard that at a couple small boat harbors there were some boats that got damage from the dramatic change in sea level. The media is doing there job and luckily it turned out to be minor. Next time we might not be so lucky, good to be prepared.
x2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts