Pirate 4x4 banner

TTB crossmember for wrangler jk's

10K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  Johnnythelucus 
#1 · (Edited)
The vendor membership is not available right now so I'll just post this here for the time being. I have a recently prototype weld in crossmember for wrangler jk's to hang ford bronco and f150 ttb front suspension. With the v8 swaps pretty common now I wanted to get an affordable IFS setup for the JK to make a competitive long travle front end better for pre runner or race applications. This weld in crossmember can utilize all factory ford parts or go aftermarket. But now there's another option other then a 1 ton axle swap. I'm working on finishing the first install and build right now but if you're interested please message me. I know this part is not for everyone or even most people, and there will be plenty of haters, so you don't need to go bashing the product because you love solid axles. A lot of pros are running IFS on their rigs so I want to try and do the same at more affordable price.

See less See more
#32 ·
Update, was able to put the crossmember in the Jeep today. Had to move it back less then 1/4 inch to clear the pitman arm but I’m going to move it forward and modify the pitman arm since it’ll get more work to run single swing steering as well. But this kit is about 1.5 inches forward from stock.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.