Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
How well did those inner fenders work on the 2 door? I know they’re “designed” for a jku. Can you snap a pic of them from the front looking back? Build looks great.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'll get some more pics up of the inner fenders tomorrow. But they fit fine. some trimming and fine fitment might be needed but for the most part I would say they are a good fit. I had one side look better then the other of course, but after the welds, I plan on using seam sealer and calling it good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I cut my rear wheel runs out to build some similar to those but I suck at sheetmetal and I’ve about given up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Here’s an update. I’m been moving slow since I had to repair my press brake and compressor. Ugh. Here are some pics of the crossmember before and after assembly and sitting on the mock up frame. It should be installed in the designated Jeep in a few days

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Update, was able to put the crossmember in the Jeep today. Had to move it back less then 1/4 inch to clear the pitman arm but I’m going to move it forward and modify the pitman arm since it’ll get more work to run single swing steering as well. But this kit is about 1.5 inches forward from stock.

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts