Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
I'll get some more pics up of the inner fenders tomorrow. But they fit fine. some trimming and fine fitment might be needed but for the most part I would say they are a good fit. I had one side look better then the other of course, but after the welds, I plan on using seam sealer and calling it good.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Here’s an update. I’m been moving slow since I had to repair my press brake and compressor. Ugh. Here are some pics of the crossmember before and after assembly and sitting on the mock up frame. It should be installed in the designated Jeep in a few days

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Update, was able to put the crossmember in the Jeep today. Had to move it back less then 1/4 inch to clear the pitman arm but I’m going to move it forward and modify the pitman arm since it’ll get more work to run single swing steering as well. But this kit is about 1.5 inches forward from stock.

Attachments

I don't think I will be coming up with a design for a tj/Lj. I think it would less wanted then for a Jk, even though I think an LJ would be awesome. As far as price goes, All I can say right now is for sure less than $2000 but I'll have an exact price in the coming weeks. I just want to get the word out and get some interest built up
How do we order a crossmember from you?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.