Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just left the editing studio in Santa Monica. The DVD for '07 is going to be awesome! We took all your ideas into consideration and this time the roar of big blocks got the main spotlight. Oh, and no annoying voice over this time.

It should be avalable in time for Christmas.

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
I just left the editing studio in Santa Monica. The DVD for '07 is going to be awesome! We took all your ideas into consideration and this time the roar of big blocks got the main spotlight. Oh, and no annoying voice over this time.

I hope so Stover. :):homer:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
lookin forward to seein this vid....

·
Registered
733 Posts
whenever that silver tj with 54's hit the logs in the frame twister was by far the best parts.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts

heck if that is true I might get one.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
that youtube link at the top sucks balls, i want my 37 seconds back...WTF??

the vids on the TTC page seem to be loading fine....

you guys need to dump the muddy logs on the frame twister, nobody wheels on those anymore....:flipoff2: (and the six foot deep mud pits too :rainbow:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

you guys need to dump the muddy logs on the frame twister, nobody wheels on those anymore....:flipoff2: (and the six foot deep mud pits too :rainbow:
Here we go again with all the boo-hoo, wah tit baby BS:shaking::shaking:..... grow a pair and then try it yourself.

I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts

From such a 'big player' in the industry I would have expected a REAL trailer... that was a terrible trailer to try to entice people to buy the DVD. I don't care if it was mud, rocks, whatever that trailer was just lame.

·
Registered
561 Posts
From such a 'big player' in the industry I would have expected a REAL trailer... that was a terrible trailer to try to entice people to buy the DVD. I don't care if it was mud, rocks, whatever that trailer was just lame.
X2, lame trailer. I know the video will be better than the competitors sitting in their rigs getting bleeped through out half the video, right?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Although I personally enjoyed it immensely, even I have to admit, that "teaser" was a bit umm,,, uhhhh,,, Oh , alright dammit it WAS lame from a general wheeling public point of view-- even if I was in it!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Video's on Four Wheelers web site look good. Can't wait to see the full DVD...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Mullet Hunter Alert

I'm not sure why all the complaining about the trailer. Did you see the size of that mullet. Almost as impressive as a set of 54" boggers. :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts