Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 469 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a great time competing in TTC2014 but I would like to know who will be entering their rigs and planned modifications for TTC 2015. My girlfriend may enter her early 90's fullsize Suberban. It has been shortened 3' and has a small dov flatbed. It is fully enclosed on 39.5 boogers, sky lift kit. Plan's include dana60 with Detroit and hydro assist.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I want to badly... But the only thing holding me back is lack of funding for travel expenses.... Lake George NY, to Hollister Hills..... Need sponsers lol...

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
My brothers gonna enter this

image.jpg

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was the first year Heeps did not get in and all you guys are crying over it. Hell, you people have your own magazine...lol I just hope next year produces another set of kick ass rigs!! No one else is planning on entering???? :shaking:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skop. Bad ass build.
And thanks again for keeping everyone posted during TTC2014, I just wish I could have put on a better show for y'all!

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
I might, but I doubt the range would be finished in time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
When do you have to be entered by and what is the fee? If I can swing it I will try and enter, if all goes close to perfect, my soon-to-be wife (tomorrow) will be entering in hers!

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
When do you have to be entered by and what is the fee? If I can swing it I will try and enter, if all goes close to perfect, my soon-to-be wife (tomorrow) will be entering in hers!
Usually the first week of December. no fee. congrats. what you got?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Usually the first week of December. no fee. congrats. what you got?
Well damn that far off we got plenty of time for both our rigs! I will entering my buggy I am learning to build for Dirt Riot/regular crawling event, having to re-learn how to weld after 10+ years and a bad wreck, just hope I can have it done in time to start hitting the events up by summer. Mine will be running Rockwells (not sure on the axles, looking around for something that will handle 1000ftlb+ of torque, spooled, Twin turbo'd 05+ 5.9L Cummins or a better twin turbo'd 6.4L Powerstroke, depends on which I can get cheaper (I know the down falls of that beast), 47RH trans, Atlas II, that is all I can think of right now. The wifey will be entering a CJ7, D60/14bolt, Atlas II, non-mds Hemi w/matching
trans from the Dodge's truck line-up.

*edit*
Although, after talking with her, squeezing the AMC 401 in there would be neat because it wouldn't be another LS/SBC/BBC swap and it would be using the old Jeep iron.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
I think I'll be back next year again as a sponsor...:) Just something about watching people beat the living hell out of there rigs just for a trophy that is just to good to miss! :D

Here is a a bit of a shameless plug and some taste of the quality of the DVD that will be out soon!

·
Registered
403 Posts
if I can ever get my EFI fixed and get some seat time in the bronco, ill be entering.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Is like to have the "Man Van" done by then! And have wife enter and drive but I don't see either of those happening! Lol

1 - 20 of 469 Posts