Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around Roseville/Sacramento area with a bender that could do a couple of bends in some 1.5" .250 wall tube? Need a section of tube bent up for my trackbar to clear my diff. Definitely willing to pay someone to do the bend!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
GET BENT in roseville area can bend that for you. there is aslo a guy is west sac that does cages that could aslo do it!
Is that really a place or you just messing with me? :laughing: Tried looking for that name and couldn't find anything.

DOH! Found 'em, they're in Newcastle - http://www.getbentfabworks.com/

·
Registered
542 Posts
I could bend it for some taco bell funds, unless they are opposing bends close to each other

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear! I think that was who I spoke with last week over at their shop. Sounded like a good guy and was nice to hear a shop willing to take on such a little job without sounding like they were being put out of their way. Hopefully have a new track bar here shortly and be able to get one more step closer to finishing my build!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could bend it for some taco bell funds, unless they are opposing bends close to each other
Thanks for the offer, I already got a hold of the guys up at Get Bent and they're going to take care of it for me. :beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts