Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Done a couple of search's found some good info for the buliding process but have one question first. Who makes a Tube chassis I can buy, spyder customs/avalanche, shaffer's, and ... I can't seem to find anything else. I am asking for a friend as he has been waiting for his brusier chassis for about 2 months and they keep putting it back another month
(first completetion date was 7/27). He's already got money down so he's just waiting on them and really likes the brusier, but want's to know what's out there first. Soooo lets here some...

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Definatly S & N. I just got my chassie from them and could not be happier :smokin:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
S&N. They are the best in my book. If a ride can roll 7 times and come out with only 1 small dented tube... That is pretty PHAT in my book.

Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
All custom one offs. You tell them what you want, they build it.

Dima

·
Registered
875 Posts
Both.........They could whip out their standard chasis (adjusted for youre heighth) in short order OR you could get saucy and have a custom like mine for "more" money.Their standard chasis is the one that went down the freeway corner to corner and came out basically unscathed.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Roark Fabworks in Olive Hill, KY.

606-286-0681

He'll do whatever you want and a decent price. I know he had 2 chassis in UROC East this year.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
S&N doesn't seem to have a pic of the chassis completed that went end over end. Start postin some pics people :D I started a thread like this early, search under my name.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Jason R said:
S&N doesn't seem to have a pic of the chassis completed that went end over end. Start postin some pics people :D I started a thread like this early, search under my name.

Before skins:

After wreck:

Hard to believe the thing barrel rolled multiple times at 70mph.. holy crap!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts