Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked in the Exo post of really alot of pics of trucks that are all tube out in frnt I have beaten the inner fender and core support so bad on my 90 toy thinking bout tubing it out when I put new motor in would love to see some pics

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
here is mine, fj 40 light bezel width, tied through firewall to the cage

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Here's my old truggy thing. I made a hood/fender combo by just welding some fender pieces to the hood. Opened as one piece, and could be removed easily. Stock hinges and latch, too.

Here is the best shot I have without the hood. Just 2 simple bars that tied into the shock hoops and stinger.

·
Registered
296 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Sick truck...like the front fenders. Makes me wanna move to oregon...you guys have some sweet yodas up there. And its almost christmas and there no effin snow in Norcal! :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sick truck...like the front fenders. Makes me wanna move to oregon...you guys have some sweet yodas up there. And its almost christmas and there no effin snow in Norcal! :D[/QUOTE said:
thanks. but yeah oregon sucks for wheeling and that was like a freak snow storm. we havent had any snow for like 3-4 weeks now. norcal has better and more wheeling. plus you guys dont have all the damn tree huggin hippies that we have.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
A couple of mine... It's a Tacoma though.

Nothing special. Hopefully my buddy Larry (LarryS here) will chime in. He has very cleanly done '82 front!

·
Premium Member
29,405 Posts
Bump.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts