Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have ascout that i haved removed the body from the windshield back and tubed als put in a rear danna 60 35 spline axles that are alloy and disc brakes, front dana 44 high steer arm alloys and bobby long u joints, also its fuel inj and has a 22 gal fuel cell and the york is turned in to a comp and it sits on bobby long bead locks has t19 trans also has a warn 12000 lb winch in front thats only a year old im selling due to move and cant store it 4000 obo or trade for a small 4x4 that is more street friendly on 4 wheeler thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in seattle looking to sell for 4000 obo or trade for a good 4 wheeler that i can store that why im selling i got to move and dont have any were to put every thing

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was going to put it on 37 but now i have to move and i have no were to put it thats why im selling it or trade for somthing a little more streetable or a bike somthing small easy to store :grinpimp:

·
Registered
188 Posts
would you be interested in a suzuki lt500r? email if interested I can get you more information

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the price lower due to i have to move in a month 3000 obo or trade for street or dirt bike but would have to be worth a little somthing

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if you still want to trade let me know i have a guy that might want it but i would like to see what yuor lt500r looks like thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts