Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of tubing here from a previous build and never used and it is just laying around. I'd like to sell the whole lot of it and not piece it out but if I have no takers I may piece it out as well. I'm in Lancaster and work in Northridge. I paid over 1300$ for everything back in 2006 so I figured I'd start at 1100$ obo. Email me at [email protected] or call my cell (661) 857-0762, Jon

Here's the list:
3/16 x 6" flat stock, 14 foot piece
3/16 x 2" flat stock, 20 foot piece
5 pieces of 1.75 x .120 DOM tube, 20 foot pieces
4 pieces of 1.5 x .120 DOM tube, 20 foot pieces
2.0 x .188 square, 20 foot piece
2"x 4" x .188 rectangle, 6 foot piece
1.75 x .060 square, 10 foot piece
2 pieces of 1.75 x .120 DOM, 10 foor pieces
2 pieces of 1.75 x .250 DOM, 9 foot pieces
1.25 x .120 DOM, 10 foot piece
1.5 x .120 DOM, 8 foot piece
2 pieces of 1.75 x .120 DOM, 12 foot pieces
1.5 x .120 DOM, 9 foot piece
1.5 x .120 DOM, 10 foot piece
3 pieces of 1.5 x .060 DOM, 10 foot pieces

·
Registered
443 Posts
BUMP for ya. If I only had a place for it.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
Willing to meet a truck in LA with it all?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Possibly, I have to see if I can arrange the 20 footers in my truck without taking out cars along the way. Where at in L.A.?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I just remembered I can borrow my old kayak rack so I can hang them up over the cab, so getting them there will be no problem. (as long as my buddy still has the rack). Just let me know when and where and we can make arrangements.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
Actually I just remembered I can borrow my old kayak rack so I can hang them up over the cab, so getting them there will be no problem. (as long as my buddy still has the rack). Just let me know when and where and we can make arrangements.
Not sure where he will end up yet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I take it he is a long hauler? Let me know when you find out where he will be and we can possibly work something out, Jon.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
I take it he is a long hauler? Let me know when you find out where he will be and we can possibly work something out, Jon.
Yep, he's a long hauler. NH to CA quite often.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
Let me see if I can sell the lot first. If not I'll get you a price on it.
Well, I am serious on it, just waiting to see where Jim ends up in SoCal.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Allright then, consider it sale pending. Also let me know which way he is coming in or leaving, ie, grapevine, Barstow, etc as it may be easier to meet up with him on his way out of town. I'm an 45 minutes east of the grapevine and 45 minutes west of the 15.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Not sure where he will end up yet.
I'll be in LA. Tuesday morning. Buena Park actually. If you can meet me down there at some point we can do the deal. I'll be there until Sat morning.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,255 Posts
I'll be in LA. Tuesday morning. Buena Park actually. If you can meet me down there at some point we can do the deal. I'll be there until Sat morning.
Jim is my friend that drives OTR.... Can you two hook up for this?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Which way are you heading out of town? I'm in Lancaster, about 1 1/2 hours north of you. I'll be able to have it in Northridge (about an 45 north of you) on saturday but have to work so I will not be able to run down there on saturday.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
When can you run down here? I'm in LA now,Buena Park actually. What condition is the steel in? Any rust? Cell is 603 321 9628 if thats easier. Jim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts