Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i looked at 4 different threads and didn't see it, googled, still not sure if i'm missing something here.

i have a ford driver drop 205, JB fabs cable shifter kit and followed their directions, i can move the front shaft independently from the rear.

my question, can i put the rear in Low and the front in High? or the other way around? tried a few different things and nope, unless i'm not supposed to be able to do that?

·
blatant asshole
11,812 Posts
no you shouldnt be able to if you did the grind or the kit came with a rail.

if you took the interlock pills out then yes you can, but its very very hard on shit.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Preventing that is what the interlock pins are for. If you take them out, you can do that. As noted, it's pretty hard on parts, and there's not a lot of reason to do it in a 'wheeling application. My Atlas is set up that way, but I only use that with my tiller wheels, not with four rubber tires on the ground. If I cross gears with four rubber tires on the ground, it won't move.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh ok, i had a feeling there was something no letting me do that.

yes it's stupid, however i planed on driving across my cousins front lawn like that since he bet me i would never complete my jeep project. guess it's just front digs then

1 - 5 of 5 Posts