Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to buy a twin stick kit for my NP205. ('79 model C6 trans.)
Who sells the best kit?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I don't think a kit is for sale on this. I believe this is something that you just do yourself. If there is a kit I have never heard about it or I'd have it already. I just took the slider pins out. yes i can do high and low at the same time and it kinda sucks sometimes.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
If you prefer to buy a kit, http://jkwoffroad.com/offroadproducts.php#26 has a good one. It isn't hard to build it and save some coin as well. But then again not everyone has time like I sometimes get so I do understand.

However man, you may try to search. Just "205 twin stick" brings up hundreds of replys. On the second page was a thread with that link. There's also some kick ass tech here too. No bein' a dick man, just tryin' to make sure you know how to get the help that's needed. If this was Jeep tech, you'd be toast by now so...

HTH Phil :smokin:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
BigFord....this one's for you bro. Very good Twin Stick Info Just takes 5 seconds to search and time to read up guys. :flipoff2:

It's all good though as I was new not very long ago and still catch shit so I'm just tryin' to help out a little.

Phil

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I've done the research, and I know what's involved in the job. I have a short list of folks that offer conversion kits. I was mainly looking for feedback like "brand X sucks get brand Y". Currently the JKW kit is at the top of my list unless anyone has a better one.

·
Registered
117 Posts
JKW makes some nice shifters, my friend picked some up for his chevy 205 and they are WELL BUILT. I decided to make my own, which took quite a bit of time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts