Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a complete kit with all the mounting hardware, There made to fit scout II`s with auto`s or sticks but with a little bending could fit jeeps running scout dana 20`s ,,, They have stainless rods and are made using cnc machinery and are welded in a fixture to keep the custom fit up down to a minimum.
Introductory Price is $99 and a Set $12 shipping

Duffy
D.D.Machine
(360)779-2500

Paypal name is [email protected] (<<<< not a good email address)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no ,, it well fit scout 20 only,,,,,
scout dana 300 cases are the same as a jeep 300 but use a 1/2" bolt and jeep uses a 9/16" bolt...

I well be making jeep 300 stainless twin sticks in the next few weeks and I can look at making a few sets for the scout 300 cases... But first I have to finish a run of jeep CJ 20 sticks and then full size jeep 20 sticks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Too bad, because I'm dropping my tranny and case to install a new clutch anyway. Do you think I could install the sticks after with the case in the truck? Thanks Hank.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes you can install the sticks with the case in the rig,,, but you well need to pull the Tcase down and grind your shift rails... there is a great thread on 4x4wire.com on doing it to the D300 cases.

www.4x4wire.com/tech/dana300/
I think thats it
Duffy

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
I am also interested in a set for the D300

·
Registered
244 Posts
To make these fit in my scout will I have to tear into the case or can it be done while in the rig? for the 20?

·
Registered
106 Posts
twin sticks

Is the Scout II Dana 20 twin stick kit still available?? Is it still 99 plus 12 shipping? Does it come with a twin shifter boot?? I am about to get my front axle locked and this will be required for me to be able to steer. Could I bolt this on with t-case still in the truck?? Thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts