Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some suspension seats for my buggy build. I have heard nothing but good things about TS seats. I have looked at a couple sets of the pros up close, and really liked them. I am a tall guy and all of the suspension seats i have sat in have been to small height wise for me. The headrest is usually in my shoulder blades:shaking:. The TS-1 seats have the tallest back i have found. Anyone have any opinions on these. I have found a lot of info on their other seats but no very much about the TS-1. Anyone here use these? Likes or dislikes?

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I don't have the TS-1 but I do have the pro's ... TS has a "tall" option, which extends the seat 3" higher. They even move the shoulder harness slots up for you. I had them install the harness slots both at the "tall" location and at the normal one too.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have a set of pro's for the fat boy.....they are two inches wider and three inches taller. awesome seats and they fit me like a glove. I'm 6'5" 300lbs. I love that the harness slots are at the tops of my shoulders and not below.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts